Bryant Legal, LLC is a trusted and reputable law firm focused on advocating on behalf of employees who have been subjected to violations of their civil rights by their employers in the workplace. As Ohio employment attorneys, we understand the uncertainty and stress that can result from unlawful discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, interference with your medical leave, or wrongful termination. We also know the frustration that comes when you work hard for your employer, but it still fails to properly pay you overtime, minimum wages, and/or other wages.
With offices in Columbus, Ohio and Toledo, Ohio, we are uniquely positioned to serve your Ohio employment needs. In addition to Columbus and Toledo, we have successfully represented clients in Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Dayton, including the surrounding areas. Clients and colleagues consider the attorneys at Bryant Legal, LLC to be knowledgeable, reliable, prompt, attentive, professional and compassionate.
Whether your current legal situation involves workplace discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, unpaid overtime and/or minimum wages, interference with your medical leave, or other issues in the workplace, you can count on Bryant Legal, LLC for excellent counsel and vigorous representation. We strive to work with you at every step in the process in order to achieve your goals. Contact us today for a consultation at no cost to you.
Ohio Employment Attorneys – Bryant Legal, LLC
At Bryant Legal, LLC, we zealously advocate on behalf of employees in a wide range of legal issues in the workplace. We are committed to aggressively and professionally representing you during the difficult period in your life. Below is a non-exhaustive list of employment practice areas we regularly handle. For more information, please contact us to discuss your employment needs in more detail.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Violations
- Class Actions and Collective Actions
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Unemployment Compensation
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Disability Discrimination: Public Accommodation
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employment Contracts, including drafting, review, and/or negotiation
- Dental, medical, executive, independent contractors, and various at-will agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Long-term Disability Benefits
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Administrative Proceedings
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission (OCRC)
In addition to employment law, attorney Matthew Bryant practices in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy – Consumer and Business
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 13
- Civil Litigation